Hey! I'm Allison, but I also sometimes go by A.T. for short. Here are a few things about me:
- I’m a recent graduate of the University of Maryland, where I earned a degree in English
- My favorite band is Weezer, and I've seen them live 5 times (so far)
- I'm a twin (non-identical)
- I have an adorable dog named Marty
- I played the glockenspiel in high school band and still break it out once in a while
- My favorite movies are Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Sorry to Bother You, and The Room (hear all about them on my podcast)
I greatly enjoy providing design services within the music and entertainment industry, including merchandise, event posters, album covers. I have created approved graphics for musicians and brands including Bonnaroo 2019, Drake Bell, Atticus Clothing, SWMRS, and more.
I am a self-taught graphic designer with 5+ years of experience working within the Adobe Creative Suite. I have experience designing logos, posters, merchandise, brochures, slideshow presentations, books, stickers, social media graphics, and much more.
I have been local to the Washington DC Metro Area my entire life, with flexibility working with freelance clients across different time zones.